Friday, August 13, 2004

The most important cultural event ever! Key actors profiled

Olympics? What Olympics? SA is playing the All Blacks tomorrow! Read this and get with it! Kwailawai* profiles the key South African actors in this clash of the titans.

Breyton Paulse
Joe Rokokoco's smaller, crapper distant cousin. Small. Crap.

Percy Montgomery
Enjoys sunbeds and gifting Tuqiris easy tries. Simplified his goal kicking in Wales, complicated his hairdo at Maxwell's House of Hair.

Bakkies Botha
Fond of thanking God in interviews for his talent, said talent seemingly entirely constituent of being rather large. A bad-motherfucker.

De Wet Barry
Paragon of boneheadedness. Will target Tuitupou's dodgy rib by tackling his eyebrows. Owes his place in the test team to making Steve Kefu cry a year ago.

Jean de Villers
Very highly rated. By very few.

Victor Matfield
Very Rock 'n Roll. Preferred position is outside centre but is often employed in the lineouts. Enjoys feuding.


Is it a Burger? Is it a plane?  Posted by Hello

Schalk Burger
Surname the target of numerous witless posts including the words "ham" and "beef".

Marius Joubert
Nobody.

Joe van Niekerk
Fought his way into the starting lineup by dyeing his hair blonde as South Africa attempt to employ an all Aryan loose trio.
Will last only minutes on Saturday.

Gerrie Britz
Played at lock, broke his nose, cried, replaced AJ Venter at no 7. A good move. For New Zealand.

Eddie Andrews
Enjoys crying during the national anthem, and then crying off the field after 60 minutes. One for the future if he wasn't 27.

Os du Randt
Failed cattle slaughterer who has successfully come back fatter, uglier, balder. Fat, ugly, bald. Likes tackling.

Kwailawai* predicts a Bok win.

Source Planet Rugby Forum


21 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

8:41 AM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

8:42 AM  
Blogger cash at home said...

I am glad I came across this great blog. I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a fast way to make money site. It pretty much covers fast way to make money related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed all the great information on your **keyword** blog.
It reall is about time I started my own. I will be linking
it from my website about permanent laser hair removal Would love to know what you think.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I wanted to share this with you. Are you tired of the Internet Marketing Rat Race? business home insurance liability


Check this out when you have time :-)

6:38 PM  
Blogger blaze said...

You have a very good site on business home online opportunity This is something I also have a large interest in and have set up a blog about business home online opportunity please visit and let me know what you think.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog

Best Wishes

I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Just Surfing said...

Love 'em or hate 'em, you just might find you need a florida personal injury lawyer

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a wedding site. It pretty much covers wedding related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog. You have quite some interesting topics. To further expand your content on your blog, try visiting mine at Genealogy Search. Maybe it will help one of your visitors to find a relative from the past or to look up ancestors. Thanks!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. fast cash advance

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to try business internet service provider uk for FREE marketing and advertising. Keep up the interesting work in this blog.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Hoodia said...

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free on how you can do the same!

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Programmers said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I will pay $10 - $50 hour to work at home using your computer. No boss, set your own hours, easy work, start making money today!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Painters said...

Free Advertising To Build Your Business. I found a a website that offers Free Adverstiisng to help build your business. It has helped double my business in matter of a few weeks.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:18 PM  
Blogger kleinooo said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a fee-only oriented site. It pretty much covers investment advisor getting started related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:57 AM  
Anonymous pubic hair removal said...

thanks for the info

12:05 AM  
Anonymous permanent body hair removal said...

good post

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great opportunity. Just push a button 4 times per day and make $1,000's per month within one year.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home