In Thursday's world premiere of "The Death of Tarzan," a 30-minute film about post-apartheid South Africa, the audience is given a glimpse that goes beyond the country's poverty and petting zoos, and into a world of urban and underground African musicians and artists.
news and reviews of south african film
- City of London Festival features South Africa whil...
- Slate - Skwatta Camp is rapping for the people
- Jump the gun
- Sunday Times - Baby Jake hits the big screen
- SSONET - Proteus, a gay-themed historical SA epic ...
- Bitterkomix in London and in Conversation with the...
- IOL - Singh's Yesterday to premiere in Durban
- allAfrica.com - Thieves a Blow to US Filmmaker
- New comics magazine: Stripshow
- The Comics brew festival brings comics culture to ...
(Remove the * when emailing)
Syndicate Kwailawai*Get the kwailawai* feed
Links to other sites
Mhambi- culture and politics from an SA perspective
More blogs about Film.
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Kwailawai* is a VVG production. Aluta continua!