Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Short takes SENTER stage

A 3rd year short film SENTER produced by students from AFDA - The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance has won the Golden Dhow award for best short film at the Zanzibar International Film Festival.

This is quite an achievement considering the number of entries from around the world. South Africa had a number of documentaries, short films and two features at the festival.

SENTER (Afrikaans: center) is a seven minute film about South African society in transition, using Rugby as metaphor.

Director: Rudi Steyn
Producer: Ryan Poole

4 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

book cover school are so expensive. I agree, We have been looking for book cover school all night for a new book cover school class but havent been able to track down used book cover school that I can afford. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at you book cover school blog...

jon

7:29 AM  
Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good yahoo movie to take the kids this weekend. Good yahoo movie reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog

Best Wishes

I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i love your blog!

if you want some free halloween prizeprizes try blingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket! Lets win together!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home